“For where two or three are gathered in my name, I am there among them.”
First Evangelical Lutheran Church is a family of believers united in Jesus Christ. There are many opportunities to gather with our family and friends to nurture and encourage each other. Some of these fellowship activities are:
- Coffee Hour – refreshments served following worship services.
- Annual Summer Church Picnic – Potluck lunch and games after church.
- Lenten Soup and Bread Meals – Simple soup & bread meals prior to midweek Lenten worship services.
- High School Youth Group
- Confirmation/Middle School Youth Group
- Seasonal Events especially for preschool to middle school youth
- Women’s Monthly Luncheons
- Quilting – Sew and assemble quilts for Lutheran World Relief