4/4/2021: We are now back to offering Drive-Up Worship instead of Online Worship on Sundays, please see this page: Drive-Up Worship Details
Below are a couple of suggestions to keep in mind as you prepare to join us in honoring and praising God with thanksgiving for all that the Lord has done and continues to do for us. Please know that we will be recording the service, and it will be available on the Worship page sometime after the conclusion of the service. As you consider the possibility of joining us, I would like to encourage you to remember that this is something new for all of us, so please don’t be afraid to try this new opportunity together with us.
Suggestions for preparing for online zoom services moving forward:
- See the Enews for the Zoom link and phone numbers. Not on the Enews list? You can signup at the bottom of the page.
- Each week a bulletin will be emailed out with the Enews, and will also be available below. Don’t forget to print it out or have it up on a device.
- Please note there are several ways to join our Zoom worship. You can call in using your telephone/cell phone (the number in the Enews) or you can join us online using a tablet, computer, smartphone, or smart television to join us with or without a camera by clicking the link listed below.
- If you haven’t already done so, make sure you download the Zoom app (free) to whatever device you will be using for the service. Link: https://zoom.us/ This isn’t necessary if you plan on using your telephone to dial in and listen.
- Once you have installed the Zoom app, make sure you try opening it, and that you fill out any requested information.
- If you are nervous about using Zoom, again don’t forget this is new to a lot of us (we are all in the same boat) and you may even know someone who can give you some pointers.
- It may be helpful for you to google zoom articles, or to go onto Youtube.com and watch some videos featuring tips on how to use Zoom.
Tips for joining a zoom for the first time:
- When joining zoom it is always a good idea to make sure you are muted. Typically whoever is moderating the zoom call can make this an automatic thing, but if you ever need to mute yourself you only need to highlight your picture and at the bottom left you click the mic button. If you are asked to unmute you can click the button again, or press the spacebar on your computer to talk
- If you would like to join with video you will need to make sure you are using a device with a built in camera. And if you plan on joining us with video, it helps to consider the location you plan to join us from (such as an office or a living room) where you won’t get distracted and so that those watching don’t get distracted.
Online Zoom Worship Bulletins: