NOTE: As of 5/1/2022, we no longer offer a separate drive-up Worship Service, but you are welcome to listen to the live in-person service in the parking lot at 10am on FM 87.9.
We offer a drive-up Worship option at 11:30AM on Sundays in the FELC east parking lot if weather permits, or in the north parking lot at the main entrance for adverse weather. Please see these notes on the current rules/requirements to attend:
- Before coming to the Drive-up Worship service, we would suggest that you download the bulletin (see links below for each week). You can either print it out or try downloading it to a digital device such as a cell phone, Ipad, or tablet.
- If you don’t have the ability to print the bulletin, please note that there will be paper bulletins that can be handed out to those who need them.
- Wine/Grape Juice and Bread will be handed out for Communion, or you can bring you own
- Bathrooms are open inside the Church as needed
- Scroll to the bottom of the page for a map of the parking lot for drive-up Worship. Notice that you are encouraged to park in every other space. If the weather isn’t too hot, and you are able to stay inside your vehicle with the windows rolled up, it should be possible to park in every spot. You will be able to hear the service by tuning your radio to FM 87.9. It may be a good idea to play around with your car radio and figure out how to manually tune it ahead of time. Note that this station is only available in the Church parking lot, we do not have the license or equipment to broadcast any further. If you want to listen at home, you are welcome to tune into KAPS 660AM on Sundays at 8am to listen to the prior week’s Worship service.
- When looking at the parking lot map mentioned above, we would encourage those with bigger/taller vehicles to park towards the back and allow smaller/shorter vehicles to park closer to the stage for better visibility.
- If you would like to help out with worship as a parking lot attendant or a greeter (waving to people as they drive up) see the Enews for how to signup and plan on coming at least 30 minutes early to put on a reflective vest and to be given any last minute instructions.
- If you would like to help out as a reader or worship assistant please use the contact us page form and we can send you the readings etc…
Weekly Drive-up Bulletins
Drive-Up Parking Lot Map