11/22/2020 – We have suspended drive-up Worship due to winter weather, we will offer live Zoom Worship instead starting with Thanksgiving on 11/25, click here for details.
Starting 7/19/2020 we will now offer a drive-up Worship option at our normal 10am time on Sundays in the FELC east parking lot. Please see these notes on the current rules/requirements to attend:
- Before coming to the Drive-up Worship service (held on Sundays at 10am in the church parking lot), I would suggest that you download the bulletin (see links below for each week). You can either print it out or try downloading it to a digital device such as a cell phone, Ipad, or tablet.
- At this time we aren’t able to hand anything out to worshippers, so if you would like to participate in communion you are encouraged to bring your own bread and grape juice (perhaps avoiding having an open alcohol container in your vehicle).
- Until we are ready to move forward into the next phase, at this time the church will be locked during worship and bathrooms will not be available. The service should be under an hour.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page for a map of the parking lot for drive-up Worship. Notice that you are encouraged to park in every other space. If the weather isn’t too hot, and you are able to stay inside your vehicle with the windows rolled up, it should be possible to park in every spot. You will be able to hear the service by tuning your radio to FM 87.9. It may be a good idea to play around with your car radio and figure out how to manually tune it ahead of time. Note that this station is only available in the Church parking lot, we do not have the license or equipment to broadcast any further. If you want to listen at home, you are welcome to tune into KAPS 660AM on Sundays at 8am to listen to the prior week’s Worship service.
- When looking at the parking lot map mentioned above, I would encourage those with bigger/taller vehicles to park towards the back and allow smaller/shorter vehicles to park closer to the stage for better visibility.
- Rules we must follow: Individuals should stay in their vehicles with their car windows rolled up. If you find yourself needing to get out of your vehicle, please make sure you wear a mask and follow safe distancing protocols. Reminder that the church will be locked during the service.
- If you would like to help out with worship as a parking lot attendant or a greeter (waving to people as they drive up) you can signup online here and plan on coming at least 30 minutes early to put on a reflective vest and to be given any last minute instructions.
- If you would like to help out as a reader or worship assistant please use the contact us page form and we can send you the readings etc…
Weekly Drive-up Bulletins
Drive-Up Parking Lot Map