We offer a drive-up Worship option at 11:30am (as of 9/12) on Sundays in the FELC east parking lot if weather permits. Please see these notes on the current rules/requirements to attend:
- Before coming to the Drive-up Worship service, we would suggest that you download the bulletin (see links below for each week). You can either print it out or try downloading it to a digital device such as a cell phone, Ipad, or tablet.
- If you don’t have the ability to print the bulletin, please note that there will be a limited amount of paper bulletins that can be handed out to those who need them.
- At this time we aren’t able to hand anything out to worshippers, so if you would like to participate in communion you are encouraged to bring your own bread and grape juice (perhaps avoiding having an open alcohol container in your vehicle).
- If an emergency situation occurs, and you need to use the restrooms in the church building, please note: you will need to wear a mask, you will need to sign in on the sign in sheet in the Narthex, and please let a parking lot attendant or church staff know which restroom stall was used so it can be sanitized. (The family bathroom will be kept closed at this time).
- Scroll to the bottom of the page for a map of the parking lot for drive-up Worship. Notice that you are encouraged to park in every other space. If the weather isn’t too hot, and you are able to stay inside your vehicle with the windows rolled up, it should be possible to park in every spot. You will be able to hear the service by tuning your radio to FM 87.9. It may be a good idea to play around with your car radio and figure out how to manually tune it ahead of time. Note that this station is only available in the Church parking lot, we do not have the license or equipment to broadcast any further. If you want to listen at home, you are welcome to tune into KAPS 660AM on Sundays at 8am to listen to the prior week’s Worship service.
- When looking at the parking lot map mentioned above, we would encourage those with bigger/taller vehicles to park towards the back and allow smaller/shorter vehicles to park closer to the stage for better visibility.
- Rules we must follow:
- Individuals should stay in their vehicles with their car windows rolled up. If you find yourself needing to get out of your vehicle, please make sure you wear a mask and follow safe distancing protocols.
- If you don’t feel comfortable sitting in your car during the service, you are welcome to bring a folding chair or camping chair with you and either sit next to your car or on the grass. Please note that if you decide to sit outside with a chair, you will need to wear a mask and follow social distancing guidelines.
- If you would like to help out with worship as a parking lot attendant or a greeter (waving to people as they drive up) see the Enews for how to signup and plan on coming at least 30 minutes early to put on a reflective vest and to be given any last minute instructions.
- If you would like to help out as a reader or worship assistant please use the contact us page form and we can send you the readings etc…
Weekly Drive-up Bulletins
Drive-Up Parking Lot Map